Want your baby or toddler to sleep better? One simple step is to have your child wear a baby wool sleep sack for bedtime and naps.
I recommend Woolino Baby Sleep Sacks because I want you to have a quality product that is soft, natural and breathable next to your baby’s skin.
5 Ways a Wool Baby Sleep Sack Will Help Your Baby Sleep:
- The baby sleep sack acts as a cue that sleep time is coming. I encourage parents to use the wool sleep sack for Slabywool sleep sack for baby sleep sacks at bedtime and for naps. Putting the sleepsack on is part of the bedtime routine and a cue that sleep time is coming similar to dimming the lights or playing a lullaby.
- Woolino Merino wool sleepsacks help regulate temperature which reduces the risk of overheating.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of baby sleep sacks or wearable blankets. That is to help reduce the incidence of SIDS.
- A baby sleep sack provides a sense of security and warmth. I have found children nap better when they continue to wear the sleepsack at bedtime and naptime. Blankets can be kicked off, sleep sacks remain.
- A baby sleep sack keeps your children safe. You will want to keep your toddler in a crib as long as possible, until at least 2.5 years of age. Transitioning to a toddler bed too soon can cause more night waking and issues with staying in the room. Some parents are forced to move to a bed when their toddler starts climbing out of the crib and safety becomes an issue. Sleep sacks help keep kids stay in their cribs longer by preventing kids from throwing a leg over a railing and climbing out. Delaying the transition to a bed can be very helpful in keeping the household sleeping.
Woolino Baby Sleep Sacks
Merino wool has temperature controlling properties that synthetics just can’t compare to. Synthetic materials such as polyester don’t have the same temperature regulating properties as wool. Sleeping in synthetic materials comes with the risk of overheating.
The Woolino Sleep Sacks are an investment into a product that is best for your child’s well being. It will last you through multiple ages and seasons. You could buy a less expensive product, but you would then need to buy different sleep sacks for different seasons. Which can be expensive and space consuming.
Woolino sleep sacks allow you to use one quality sleep sack through multiple seasons due to the temperature regulating benefits of wool.
Your child will be safe, comfortable and fall asleep more quickly in a Woolino sleep sack.
If you are struggling with your child’s sleep, you might want to pop over to my post. “The 3 Reasons Why Your Baby Won’t Sleep Through the Night’.
Or consider taking my online class:
Online Sleep Class for ages 4-24 months: Tell Me More
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of this product. This is the only sleep sack that I am an affiliate for as I believe in this product.
- How to Help Your Baby Sleep in a Hotel Room
- 5 Tips to Set Up Your Nursery to Help Your Baby Sleep
- When and How to Start Solids for Baby