You're totally in love with your precious bundle of joy... but if one more persons asks you if she's sleeping through the night...well.... there may be tears.
It doesn't have to feel that way.
I can teach you everything you know about the sleep needs of your baby and how to set your child up peaceful sleep while remaining a loving and attached parent.
There's no better feeling that putting your baby down in their crib, leaving the room, and hearing your little love babble and coo and then silence, because she's asleep.
That feeling, while not as great as her first smile or the first time she grabs your fingers, because *sigh* those will melt your heart, it is pretty awesome.
Fueled by love and attachment, this is empowerment like no other.
“My initial hesitation of working with Sarah for my 6 month old, was that she would be super strict and impose a plan that I would not want to follow (like CIO).”
“I was really glad to know that you she is understanding and start with where I’m at instead of imposing a solution. The plan for very much a collaborative effort.I’d do it all over again and I’d spend double the money. There’s no price for healthy sleep habits, for healthy and happy kids, for a restful night, and for a happy marriage. Sarah gave me all those things back.”
- Anelise, Mother of a 6 month old
You could spend hours trying to squeeze in chapters from the latest sleep book between feeds and naps.
I can save you hours of time and energy researching and figuring things out. I will create your roadmap to success.
Because it is hard to know - what does success look like at this age? What are reasonable expectations when it comes to your babe’s sleep?
My experience working with children ages 4 months to 4 years, coupled with my academic training can guide you to what is right for your child.
I can help you with all of the following and more:
- Frequent night waking
- Having to be fed or rocked back asleep
- Naps that last 45 minutes or less
- Naps that have to be taken on someone
- Co sleeping but wanting your baby to sleep in a crib
- Taking forever to get your baby to sleep at bedtime
- Providing you skills to handle any sleep bump down the road
What You'll Learn:
- How to teach your child to become an independent sleeper
- Developmental changes in infant or toddler
- How to respond to sleep regressions
- Tips for traveling with kids
- Transition from co-sleeping to a crib or crib to bed
- Breastfeeding education
- Bottle feeding education
- Dealing with colic/reflux/high needs babies
- Weaning from breast or bottle
- Nap Transitions and Sample Schedules
How it works:
- An phone/video call will be up to 1 hour
- We’ll review the plan I’ve put together for you based on your intake information and make sure that you feel comfortable with the plan and understand all the options
- After our video/phone call, we will move our coaching over to google sheets for 14 days - unlimited daily emails on the sheet
- During our 2 week coaching program, you’ll log your child’s activity each day and post questions to our shared doc so I have a thorough understanding of your challenges, what is working for your child and what is not working for you child
- This is personalized so we’ll adapt things as needed to suit your child’s temperament
- 2 x 15-20 minute phone calls during the 14-day program
- An "exit" call where we'll review all the upcoming changes for your baby based on her age and how to handle them
Investment into this virtual package: $499
Teach your twins to sleep with this package for $599
Book your 15 minute discovery call with me to discuss your needs and how we could work together
I’d love to work with you if:
- You’re Ready for your baby to be even happier
- You’re ready to have your baby sleep independently in her crib.
- You are formula feed or breast feeding (even if you want to keep night feeds).
- You understand that making changes will cause tears, but you understand that I will teach you how to comfort those tears.
- You can commit to being home for 2-3 days at the beginning of the plan.
“Our toddler needed to be rocked and held to bed”
“For months, we were struggling big time at bedtime and with multiple night wakings. Our 2.5 year old needed to be rocked and sung to for up to an hour before she would fall asleep and she was waking several times all night long. After working with Sarah we are happy to report that our daughter now puts herself to sleep quickly and sleeps through the night. We are so much happier, and now have more energy to spend playing with our daughter through the day. Thanks Sarah!! :)”
– Angie H, Ottawa, ON